amazon

Tuesday 17 January 2012

I'm Back

I'm Back
fully rested
 from my wonderful cruise on
 the Diamond Princess
had a wonderful time being pampered around New Zealand and back to Australia
here are a few pics
weather wasnt the best 
 but that didnt really matter
as the ship is huge with so much to do
Auckland

 half the hall way we walked several times a day
Atrim
Wellington cable car
Wellington Harbour
Akaroa
Dunedin
Dunedin  Taieri Gorge train trip

I found Fabric at these markets
Fiordlands
Dunedin
Melbourne
Hobart
The Quilted Cow

Sydney

sunrise sydney harbour
Home
What I love most about this trip  was the pampering and the sunrises  ..just love the colours...

Now  to sort out my treasures  from the trip and get back into my girl cave with lots of inspiration from my travels.
Have fun sewing


Kim



No comments:

Post a Comment